We want to support our volunteers! Below you’ll find important attorney resources including policies, forms, sample documents and links to external resources. We also offer free training for attorneys. Click here to see what’s on the training calendar.
Volunteer Handbook – Get answers to commonly asked questions.
Volunteer Packets – These packets include information on general pro bono, bankruptcy, foreclosure, judicare, and tax cases for volunteers, as well as:
- Sample Representation Agreement
- Filing Fee Waiver of Prepaid Costs by Clerk
- And other helpful information
Additional Attorney Resources
- Adult Guardianship
- Bankruptcy & Bankruptcy Bypass
- Mortgage Foreclosure & Tax Sale
- Human Trafficking Prevention Program (HTPP)
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC)
- Out of State Attorneys: How to get certified to do pro bono in Maryland
- Retired Attorneys: How to get involved in MVLS pro bono cases
- FY18 Insurance Binder
- Limited English Profiency Tools