- We want to support our volunteers! Below you’ll find important attorney resources including policies, forms, sample documents and links to external resources.
For all cases, please review the Volunteer Handbook and the specific resources for your case type (below).
- MVLS Pro Bono Program: Contact Info and Procedures
- Our contact info and answers to FAQs: Volunteer Handbook
- Case Update and Case Closure Forms
- Out of State Attorneys: How to get certified to do pro bono in Maryland
- Retired Attorneys: How to get involved in MVLS pro bono cases
- FY21 Insurance Binder
- Client Responsibilities Form
- Client Tips Factsheet
- Reference Materials and Court Forms
- Fee Waivers:
- Tips for Breaking Poverty Barriers to Equal Justice
- Reimbursements for eligible case expenses: PBRC Litigation Fund
- Process server who gives discount in MVLS cases: Monumental Process Server
Attorney Resources by Case Type
- Adult Guardianship
- Bankruptcy & Bankruptcy Bypass
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Human Trafficking Prevention Program (HTPP)
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC)
- Mortgage Foreclosure & Tax Sale
- All Other Case Types
- Limited English Proficiency Tools
- Language Line Tips
- Maryland Judiciary Language Portals – The Maryland Courts have translated many court forms, brochures and other information into Spanish, French, Russian, Korean and Chinese.
Recorded Trainings and Upcoming Trainings View our past and upcoming trainings here.
Volunteers, Share Your Hopes!
As we recognize key moments in our 40-year history, we also want to keep our eyes set on the future. As a volunteer, what will the next 10 years bring to civil legal services in Maryland?
What do you hope will be achieved in the next 10 years for Marylanders experiencing financial hardships? What programs and or services do you predict will be game changers in civil legal services?
Participate in our 40th Anniversary campaign by sharing your hopes and predictions with us in the box below