We want to support our volunteers! Below you’ll find important attorney resources including policies, forms, sample documents and links to external resources. We also offer free training for attorneys. Click here to see what’s on the training calendar.
Looking for case closure forms? Click here to visit our Forms page.
Volunteer Handbook – Get answers to commonly asked questions.
Volunteer Packets – These packets include information on bankruptcy, foreclosure, judicare, and tax cases for volunteers, as well as sample representation agreement and filing fee waiver forms.
- Adult Guardianship
- Human Trafficking Prevention Program (HTPP)
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC)
Out of State Attorneys:
- Maryland Judiciary Case Search Data – Publicly available data for download through MVLS’ web scraper program CLUE.
- Monunental Process Servicers – The preferred process server of MVLS.
- People’s Law Library
- A Guide to Legal Services in Maryland
- Baltimore City Water Bill Heat Map
- Language Line Tips