Registration is now CLOSED for Celebrate Pro Bono,
please contact Kimberly Weiner with any inquiries 443-451-4065.
Join Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service (MVLS) on Wednesday, October 10th, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the American Visionary Arts Museum in Baltimore. We will Celebrate Pro Bono by honoring volunteer lawyers, donors and friends at our annual recognition reception.
Guests will enjoy a cocktail hour, seated dinner and awards ceremony honoring those who have made noteworthy contributions to the delivery of pro bono legal services over the past year. The reception also kicks off Maryland’s participation in the American Bar Association’s National Celebrate Pro Bono Week (October 21-27).
We invite sponsors to partner with us to recognize our amazing volunteers by underwriting the cost of this great event. Sponsorships start at $500 and sponsors are publicly acknowledged for their generosity.
10 Year MVLS Volunteers
- Michael F. Connolly, Esq. of the Law Offices of Michael F. Connolly
- Kenneth Davies, Esq. of Wright, Constable & Skeen, L.L.P.
- Michele Gilman, Esq. of the University of Baltimore Saul Ewing Civil Advocacy Clinic
- Thomas Mulinazzi, Esq. of the Mulinazzi Law Office, L.L.C.
- Marty Voelkel-Hanssen, Esq. of the Law Office of Marty Voelkel-Hanssen
Thank you to our sponsors!
Premier Pro Bono Sponsors
Principal of Pro Bono Sponsors
Leader of Pro Bono Sponsors