Guardianship Medical Certifications

You will need to secure two certificates completed by a physician, psychologist and/or licensed-certified social worker-clinical. 

Please only send us copies of the certificates. Hold onto the originals as they will be needed in court.

The forms can be obtained at your local Circuit Court or online here –

If you are having trouble obtaining these forms, you may also contact us at 800-510-0050 or 410-547-6537 (Baltimore metro area) or  

Share this: