Check out all of the newsletters released this past month for updates on various MVLS programs.
- Bi-Weekly Consumer and Housing Updates (July 9)
- Bi-Weekly Consumer and Housing Updates (July 23)
- Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic– Read July’s updates from the LITC in this monthly newsletter.
- Pro Bono/IOLTA Reporting– A reminder and instructions for completing this report with a September 30 deadline.
In Case You Really Missed It…
- Quarterly Attorney Newsletter– Read about the latest updates from MVLS in this newsletter that went to all attorneys in June.
- My Home, My Deed, My Legacy Partner Updates– This newsletter went to local organizations supporting MVLS in spreading the word about the My Home, My Deed, My Legacy homeowners campaign to clients and community members. The last edition of this quarterly newsletter went out in June.
- Human Trafficking Prevention Project– The HTPP’s quarterly newsletter was released in May. Find out the latest from the project here.
- Legislative Updates from MVLS– Read about what legislation passed, what didn’t, and how it might impact your MVLS clients and other clients.
- Update: Did You Know About the Address Confidentiality Program?– This newsletter to all attorneys provided updated information about a program that may be helpful to some clients.