Read on to learn why Jennifer volunteers:
- Why do you choose to volunteer with MVLS?
I choose to volunteer with MVLS because the cases I get from MVLS are very rewarding. Thanks to the many different cases I have taken, I have learned a lot.
- Do you have any standout stories?
Yes, I represented a mother obtain custody of a girl who was top in her class.
- What is your favorite part about volunteering with MVLS?
Serving individuals who are very grateful for your service.
- Why should other attorneys do pro bono?
It is a great way to learn a different area of law in a supported way. There are a lot of resources available through MVLS.
- Where do you see the impact civil legal services in the next ten years?
I hope that children get representation in all matters, including immigration law matters.