Sign Up to Volunteer
Join our statewide network of volunteer lawyers, CPAs and Enrolled Agents who annually make pro bono count for thousands of Maryland residents. Our volunteers work in private practice, corporations and government, as well as accounting firms.
Attorneys must be:
- Admitted to practice in Maryland and in good standing,
- Admitted to the Maryland bar and on retired status, or
- Admitted to another state’s bar and certified by the Maryland Court of Appeals to provide pro bono representation through MVLS.
CPAs must be:
- Licensed to practice in Maryland or another state
Enrolled Agents must be:
- Recognized as active with the IRS
To learn more about volunteer opportunities here, click here.